|oatmeal not rice|
(Ginataan means cooked with coconut milk )
A Filipino dessert made of toasted mung beans and sticky rice cooked in coconut milk. but I arranged it in my own taste and to make it healthier...
Instead of rice i used oatmeal here...and I used HONEY for sugar ... i promise its more delicious to the original .... okay let me show the ingredient's..
1 ½ cups of uncooked oatmeal..
1 cup monggo beans toasted
1 ½ cups coconut milk
1 cup of honey
half cup of cooked tapioca or Sago
How to cook...........
1. Toast monggo beans (mung beans) until golden brown. Remove from fire. On a flat surface crush the toasted monggo beans with a rolling pin. Discard the loose skin from the crushed seeds.
2. Boil the oatmeal with water.
3. Add the coconut milk and HONEY
4. Mix the toasted monggo beans into the sweet rice. Continue cooking until the monggo beans are cooked thoroughly.
5. Put the cooked tapioca and ready to served